UX New Zealand attendees come away inspired, energised and with actionable, tangible results.
- You’ll have the opportunity to see 25 talks over two days, presented by a wide range of UX specialists.
- Attendees come away with a number of actionable and tangible perspectives that they can apply directly to their own organization’s needs and initiatives.
UX New Zealand is a premier event brought together by UX experts for the UX industry.
- UX New Zealand is a world-class event. It is one of the most respected and loved UX conferences in Australasia, and is New Zealand’s largest dedicated user experience conference.
- In keeping with the massive changes we’ve faced globally over the past 18 months, UX New Zealand is now a hybrid event – attendees can join in-person in Wellington, or from anywhere in the world virtually.
- The conference kicks off with a full day of immersive workshops. These are optional for attendees, but offer the opportunity to deep-dive into a subject area relevant to the attendee.
You will be in great company.
Here's a few of the companies represented at UX New Zealand over the years:
Air New Zealand
Creative New Zealand
Ministry of Social Development
New Zealand Post
Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Statistics New Zealand
The Warehouse Group
Tourism New Zealand
University of Auckland
Low-pressure, high-value networking opportunities.
- UX New Zealand speakers are industry luminaries, forward-thinkers and innovators from around the world. There are ample opportunities for attendees to learn from and network with these presenters.
- UX New Zealand attendees are there because they’re passionate about creating better experiences and outcomes for all. The conference brings together a group of people with a common mission who are there to learn from, be inspired by, and connect with like-minded people.
Also, you may be eligible for a discount!
Team members of four or more are eligible for a 15% discount on each ticket.
We also occasionally send out limited-time sales and discounts to our community, so be sure to sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop!
Does the boss need a little more?
If we haven’t answered all of your questions here, don’t hesitate to get in touch.